Please read entrants terms before entering the competition
• Winner will get £100 (or 50% of total entry ticket sales if not all tickets are sold at the end)
• 2nd will get £10 or 10% of total entry ticket sales if not all tickets are sold to the maximum of £10
• 3rd will get £5 or 5% of total entry ticket sales if not all tickets are sold to the maximum of £5
• 5% of the total entry ticket sales will go to our selected charities
• Put your skill, knowledge and/or judgement to the test with the multiple-choice question*
• First 100 Entrants to buy a ticket and get the question correct will receive 1 free credit for a future draw
• 1 FREE postal entry for each household please see entrants terms and conditions on how to enter for FREE
• Ends on 08/05/2020 or once all tickets have sold
• 10 ticket limit per person
• All monies will be paid directly into your account within 7 days of the winners being contacted.
• All competitions are entered based on the pictures (pictures in this prize are for illustration purposes only) and any description provided by the prize provider below:
This competition is for ONE HUNDRED POUNDS to be paid straight into your account within 7 days of you being contacted even if not all tickets are sold you will stand to win 50% of the total entry ticket sales to a maximum of £100, also 2nd place stands to receive a maximum of £10 or 10% of total entry tickets sold if minimum ticket sales not reached and 3rd place will receive a maximum of £5 or 5% of total entry tickets sold if minimum ticket sales not reached.
The odds of winning the £100 1st prize in this competition is a lot better than any lottery top prize get your tickets in and increase your odds with more tickets.
Payment will be made directly into your bank
*Multiple choice question must be answered correctly to be entered into the draw (please see entrants’ terms and conditions) The question will come once you have purchased your tickets, don’t forget it is your responsibility to make sure you are directed back to the question once you have processed the payment.